Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Natural Body Building

So how is it different from the typical body building? Well, being natural means getting great results without the use of Anabolic Steroids and Human Growth Hormones (HGH). Most body builders that are featured on body building magazines announce about how they got huge through training, hard work and supplements. Tssss... BS! So they hand out exercise routines that would result to over training and they give a list on which supplements to use - they recommend the supplements they endorse!

Now this is the part that pisses me off every time I think about it. Obviously why I made this blog.

You see, those people are huge because they're on the "juice". They didn't get big by using the supplements they endorse. If that would be the case, then everyone should be getting results without working hard, yes? But that ain't it. So deal with it.

Apart from that, they also feature day-long exercise routines that promotes over training. Yes, you will feel pumped at first. But don't get fooled, it's only good for a few weeks then you'll hit plateau and end up getting frustrated. Trust me, I've been there. Those routines only work for people on 'roids because they have faster recovery rates than normal people like us. One of the "benefits" of using Steroids.

I will not go in-depth about Steroids. You can research about its harmful effects and what not. But I will go in-depth about natural body building as I progress through this blog.

For this week, I will teach you guys how to increase your Testosterone levels naturally. That's right. Without the use of Steroids which mutates balls into raisins.

I'm no pro but I'm 100% natural. Or my left nut is all yours. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment